As a result of a new legal instrument, changes to the allocation of taxing rights and the introduction of new anti-avoidance rules mean that, once ratified, businesses and individuals may no longer qualify for double taxation relief on a range of cross-border transactions and activities. Taxable presences, compliance burdens, and tax liabilities could increase, and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register