As from 1 July 2016, the existing Belgian patent income deduction (‘PID’) regime has been abolished (Official Gazette of 11 August 2016, 2nd ed.). Indeed, in line with the so-called ‘modified’ nexus approach, the current patent box regime had to be replaced with a BEPS (in particular Action Point 5 of the OECD BEPS Action
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs