As from 1 July 2016, the existing Belgian patent income deduction (‘PID’) regime has been abolished (Official Gazette of 11 August 2016, 2nd ed.). Indeed, in line with the so-called ‘modified’ nexus approach, the current patent box regime had to be replaced with a BEPS (in particular Action Point 5 of the OECD BEPS Action
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips