As from 1 July 2016, the existing Belgian patent income deduction (‘PID’) regime has been abolished (Official Gazette of 11 August 2016, 2nd ed.). Indeed, in line with the so-called ‘modified’ nexus approach, the current patent box regime had to be replaced with a BEPS (in particular Action Point 5 of the OECD BEPS Action
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September