As from 1 July 2016, the existing Belgian patent income deduction (‘PID’) regime has been abolished (Official Gazette of 11 August 2016, 2nd ed.). Indeed, in line with the so-called ‘modified’ nexus approach, the current patent box regime had to be replaced with a BEPS (in particular Action Point 5 of the OECD BEPS Action
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!