On 16 December 2014, the European Parliament (‘EP’) and the EU Council have reached political agreement on the revision of the EU AntiMoney Laundering Directive (‘AMLD’). According to the revised draft AMLD, EU Member States would have to maintain central registers listing information on the ultimate beneficial owners of corporate and other legal entities as
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes