On 16 December 2014, the European Parliament (‘EP’) and the EU Council have reached political agreement on the revision of the EU AntiMoney Laundering Directive (‘AMLD’). According to the revised draft AMLD, EU Member States would have to maintain central registers listing information on the ultimate beneficial owners of corporate and other legal entities as
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives