The EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (“EU JTPF” or “the Forum”) recently published its report “A coordinated approach to transfer pricing controls within the EU”, which aims to address the lack of guidance on bilateral and multilateral transfer pricing audits. The objective of the report, inspired by a number of successful pilot cases, is to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!