Last week the EU Court of Justice handed down a very interesting judgment regarding sale-and -leaseback transactions. The judgment radically impacts the way such and similar transactions are currently treated from a VAT perspective in Belgium. Mydibel is a regular tax payer and the owner of several buildings in Belgium. Mydibel fully recovered the VAT paid
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!