On 22 January 2015, the Belgian Constitutional Court rendered a judgement annulling the retroactive increase of the Net Asset Tax (“NAT”) rate introduced by the Act of 17 June 2013 with respect to assessment year 2013. This Act had increased the NAT rate from 0.0800% to 0.0965% as from 1 January 2013, as a result
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field