On 22 January 2015, the Belgian Constitutional Court rendered a judgement annulling the retroactive increase of the Net Asset Tax (“NAT”) rate introduced by the Act of 17 June 2013 with respect to assessment year 2013. This Act had increased the NAT rate from 0.0800% to 0.0965% as from 1 January 2013, as a result
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?