On 22 January 2015, the Belgian Constitutional Court rendered a judgement annulling the retroactive increase of the Net Asset Tax (“NAT”) rate introduced by the Act of 17 June 2013 with respect to assessment year 2013. This Act had increased the NAT rate from 0.0800% to 0.0965% as from 1 January 2013, as a result
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!