Since the introduction of the new Banking Act, various governance rules have been updated and further detailed. The National Bank of Belgium published on 7 December 2015 a circular that introduces a governance manual for the banking sector. This manual aims to combine and clarify all governance policy documents applicable to credit institutions. The financial crisis drew
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field