Since the introduction of the new Banking Act, various governance rules have been updated and further detailed. The National Bank of Belgium published on 7 December 2015 a circular that introduces a governance manual for the banking sector. This manual aims to combine and clarify all governance policy documents applicable to credit institutions. The financial crisis drew
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!