On July 9, 2020, the Belgian Tax Administration published the Circular 2020/C/96 with respect to the determination of taxable income in case of collection of foreign movable income. It confirms that, in case of collection of a foreign movable income, the taxable amount is determined by deducting the foreign tax effectively withheld from the foreign
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave