On July 9, 2020, the Belgian Tax Administration published the Circular 2020/C/96 with respect to the determination of taxable income in case of collection of foreign movable income. It confirms that, in case of collection of a foreign movable income, the taxable amount is determined by deducting the foreign tax effectively withheld from the foreign
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!