The OECD announced that earlier this week, on 11 July 2017, the OECD Committee on Fiscal Affairs released the draft contents of the 2017 update to the OECD Model Tax Convention (‘MTC’) prepared by the Committee’s Working Party 1. The draft contents of the 2017 update to the OECD MTC has not yet been approved by
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%