In our newsflash of 13 March 2020, we highlighted that since the COVID-19 outbreak, due to travel restrictions and quarantine measures, many companies find themselves confronted with unforeseen and forced changes in the working pattern of their employees who are unable to perform their duties in their “normal” country of employment, especially in surrounding countries
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips