On 11 April 2019, the new percentages for the investment deduction, applicable for assessment year 2020 (financial years ending between 31 December 2019 and 30 December 2020, both dates inclusive), were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. In order to apply for the investment deduction, the taxpayer needs to comply with certain conditions and formalities.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips