According to Belgian income tax legislation, individuals who own a (secondary) house or apartment in Belgium (i.e. a built property other than their own dwelling) and who do not let out this property, are taxable on the indexed deemed rental income of the property (also known as “kadastraal inkomen” / “revenu cadastral”, which is significantly
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue