As mentioned in our Newsflash of 18th March 2021, following the decision of the European Court of Justice, the Belgian tax authorities have sent a questionnaire to many taxpayers, in order to gather specific information which will allow them to attribute a value/cadastral income to foreign properties. In case the properties abroad were owned before 1 January
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company