As announced by the Government Agreement, pension commitments financed by provisions on the balance-sheet of companies would no longer be authorised. The management of these pension commitments should be outsourced to a pension institution (insurer or pension fund). As a reminder, there was up to now no obligation to outsource pension commitments set up for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register