On 28 January 2014, the European Parliament provided its draft report and draft amendments to the European Commission’s proposal for revision of the Parent-Subsidiary Directive. 1. Background On 25 November 2013, the European Commission has proposed certain amendments to the EU Parent-Subsidiary Directive in order to significantly reduce tax fraud/evasion and aggressive tax planning/base erosion and profit
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!