On 28 January 2014, the European Parliament provided its draft report and draft amendments to the European Commission’s proposal for revision of the Parent-Subsidiary Directive. 1. Background On 25 November 2013, the European Commission has proposed certain amendments to the EU Parent-Subsidiary Directive in order to significantly reduce tax fraud/evasion and aggressive tax planning/base erosion and profit
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!