On 28 January 2014, the European Parliament provided its draft report and draft amendments to the European Commission’s proposal for revision of the Parent-Subsidiary Directive. 1. Background On 25 November 2013, the European Commission has proposed certain amendments to the EU Parent-Subsidiary Directive in order to significantly reduce tax fraud/evasion and aggressive tax planning/base erosion and profit
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts