A new (environmental) tax on parking spaces will be effective as from 1 January 2015 (in accordance with the order of 2 May 2013 of the Brussels Region that entered into force on 5 February 2014). The tax is mainly applicable to owners of office buildings. The order limits the amount of parking spaces according
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!