A new (environmental) tax on parking spaces will be effective as from 1 January 2015 (in accordance with the order of 2 May 2013 of the Brussels Region that entered into force on 5 February 2014). The tax is mainly applicable to owners of office buildings. The order limits the amount of parking spaces according
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!