A big change is coming for France. As from 1 January 2019, for French resident taxpayers, wage withholding tax (“prélèvement à la source” or PAS) will be applied on certain types of income (including employee’s remuneration). This measure, which was initially foreseen as of 1 January 2018 but postponed with one year, will impact many
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!