The Belgian federal government introduced a financial incentive in 2007 (following on from the 2005 Generation Pact) for people in the private sector to work longer: the so-called “pension bonus”. This was a temporary measure. Its continued existence was to depend in part on whether it generated the desired effect – i.e. an increase in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives