As announced by the Government Agreement, pension commitments financed by provisions on the balance-sheet of companies would no longer be authorised. The management of these pension commitments should be outsourced to a pension institution (insurer or pension fund). As a reminder, there was up to now no obligation to outsource pension commitments set up for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts