As announced by the Government Agreement, pension commitments financed by provisions on the balance-sheet of companies would no longer be authorised. The management of these pension commitments should be outsourced to a pension institution (insurer or pension fund). As a reminder, there was up to now no obligation to outsource pension commitments set up for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field