A dual system for pension savings has been introduced in Belgium by the law of 26 March 2018 (Official Gazette of 30 March 2018). Recently, the Belgian tax authorities issued a practice note (2018/C/72) which provides clarification and specific examples in this respect. The existing system for pension savings (pensioensparen / épargne-pension) is well known in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes