A dual system for pension savings has been introduced in Belgium by the law of 26 March 2018 (Official Gazette of 30 March 2018). Recently, the Belgian tax authorities issued a practice note (2018/C/72) which provides clarification and specific examples in this respect. The existing system for pension savings (pensioensparen / épargne-pension) is well known in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!