Our Polish DAC 6 experts informed us that the Polish parliament is processing a draft act amending the mandatory disclosure rules (MDR) as implemented following the European DAC6 Directive. The draft aims to introduce important changes to MDR reporting obligations, in particular relating to cross-border tax schemes. Highlights The Minister of Finance stated that the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council