Our Polish DAC 6 experts informed us that the Polish parliament is processing a draft act amending the mandatory disclosure rules (MDR) as implemented following the European DAC6 Directive. The draft aims to introduce important changes to MDR reporting obligations, in particular relating to cross-border tax schemes. Highlights The Minister of Finance stated that the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts