On 10 September 2012, the Belgian Ruling Commission published an interesting tax ruling on real estate situated at airports. It is the first official publication on the subject-matter. The ruling concerns both airport operators, real estate investors and end-users (handlers, forwarders, logistics, etc. …) at airports. In essence the ruling confirms that real estate (old or new,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!