On 10 September 2012, the Belgian Ruling Commission published an interesting tax ruling on real estate situated at airports. It is the first official publication on the subject-matter. The ruling concerns both airport operators, real estate investors and end-users (handlers, forwarders, logistics, etc. …) at airports. In essence the ruling confirms that real estate (old or new,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council