On 10 September 2012, the Belgian Ruling Commission published an interesting tax ruling on real estate situated at airports. It is the first official publication on the subject-matter. The ruling concerns both airport operators, real estate investors and end-users (handlers, forwarders, logistics, etc. …) at airports. In essence the ruling confirms that real estate (old or new,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts