In the Belgian Official Gazette of December 20th, the Act of December 11th, 2016 laying down several provisions with respect to the posting of employees was published. This Act transposes the Enforcement Directive 2014/67/EU (“Enforcement Directive”) of the Posting Directive 96/71/EC (“Posting Directive”) into Belgian law and includes, among other measures, a number of additional
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgium’s corporate tax reform: final steps ahead!
- Alert: Do not forget the Belgian transfer pricing documentation requirements
- ECOFIN Council’s publication of the EU list of third country non-cooperative jurisdictions in tax matters
- PwC sole financial advisor in sale of Glacio NV
- Update – New rules regarding the lump-sum value for PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet & internet put at the disposal via the employer – Royal decree enacted