Based on Belgian income tax law, if no or insufficient prepayments are made or wage taxes are withheld at source, a tax increase will be imposed upon assessment of self-employed taxpayers and remunerated company directors. The new base rate for calculating this increase was published in the Royal Decree of 21 February 2014. As of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!