Based on Belgian income tax law, if no or insufficient prepayments are made or wage taxes are withheld at source, a tax increase will be imposed upon assessment of self-employed taxpayers and remunerated company directors. The new base rate for calculating this increase was published in the Royal Decree of 21 February 2014. As of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register