Based on Belgian income tax law, if no or insufficient prepayments are made or wage taxes are withheld at source, a tax increase will be imposed upon assessment of self-employed taxpayers and remunerated company directors. The new base rate for calculating this increase was published in the Royal Decree of 21 February 2014. As of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field