Based on Belgian income tax law, if no or insufficient prepayments are made or wage taxes are withheld at source, a tax increase will be imposed upon assessment of self-employed taxpayers and remunerated company directors. The new base rate for calculating this increase was published in the Royal Decree of 21 February 2014. As of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue