Yesterday the House of Commons voted on the amendments which will shape the next steps of the Brexit. Members of the Parliament voted the amendment to scrap the most difficult part of the Withdrawal Agreement; being the Irish back stop and send Mrs May back to Brussels for further negotiations. In response to the vote,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work