A big change is coming for France. As from 1 January 2019, for French resident taxpayers, wage withholding tax (“prélèvement à la source” or PAS) will be applied on certain types of income (including employee’s remuneration). This measure, which was initially foreseen as of 1 January 2018 but postponed with one year, will impact many
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register