In our newsletters of 27 November 2018 and 10 December 2018 we recalled the possibility for employer to present year-end gifts to employees with a maximum value of EUR 40 for the occasion of Saint-Nicholas, Christmas and New Year. Indeed, provided that certain conditions are met, these gifts can be free from social security contributions
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!