On 17 September 2013, the Dutch government announced its Budget Memorandum and the 2014 Tax Package. Two important items included in the measures proposed are: continuation of the crisis levy of 16% (employer duty) on salaries paid during 2013 exceeding the cap of EUR 150,000 introduction of a maximum deductibility threshold for pension contributions set
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!