On 17 September 2013, the Dutch government announced its Budget Memorandum and the 2014 Tax Package. Two important items included in the measures proposed are: continuation of the crisis levy of 16% (employer duty) on salaries paid during 2013 exceeding the cap of EUR 150,000 introduction of a maximum deductibility threshold for pension contributions set
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!