The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an updated Q&A on the application of AIFMD. On 21 July 2015, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published an updated version of its questions and answers paper (Q&A) on the application of the Directive 2011/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue