The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an updated Q&A on the application of AIFMD. On 21 July 2015, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published an updated version of its questions and answers paper (Q&A) on the application of the Directive 2011/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts