The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an updated Q&A on the application of AIFMD. On 21 July 2015, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published an updated version of its questions and answers paper (Q&A) on the application of the Directive 2011/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register