The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an updated Q&A on the application of AIFMD. On 21 July 2015, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published an updated version of its questions and answers paper (Q&A) on the application of the Directive 2011/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field