The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an updated Q&A on the application of AIFMD. On 21 July 2015, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) published an updated version of its questions and answers paper (Q&A) on the application of the Directive 2011/61/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!