The Belgian NID rate for tax year 2016 (accounting years ending between 31 December 2015 and 30 December 2016, both dates included) would be 1.630%. Currently, the NID rate (for tax year 2015) is 2.630%. Hence, the rate would decrease with 1%. For SMEs, the NID rate would be 2.130% for tax year 2016. According
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?