The Belgian NID rate for tax year 2016 (accounting years ending between 31 December 2015 and 30 December 2016, both dates included) would be 1.630%. Currently, the NID rate (for tax year 2015) is 2.630%. Hence, the rate would decrease with 1%. For SMEs, the NID rate would be 2.130% for tax year 2016. According
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!