The Belgian NID rate for tax year 2016 (accounting years ending between 31 December 2015 and 30 December 2016, both dates included) would be 1.630%. Currently, the NID rate (for tax year 2015) is 2.630%. Hence, the rate would decrease with 1%. For SMEs, the NID rate would be 2.130% for tax year 2016. According
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives