The Belgian NID rate for tax year 2016 (accounting years ending between 31 December 2015 and 30 December 2016, both dates included) would be 1.630%. Currently, the NID rate (for tax year 2015) is 2.630%. Hence, the rate would decrease with 1%. For SMEs, the NID rate would be 2.130% for tax year 2016. According
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!