We have already informed you about the intention of the government to introduce a national register of Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO). The Royal Decree on the operating procedures of the UBO register has been published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 14 August 2018. It refers to an entry into force on 31 October 2018
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September