We have already informed you about the intention of the government to introduce a national register of Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO). The Royal Decree on the operating procedures of the UBO register has been published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 14 August 2018. It refers to an entry into force on 31 October 2018
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council