With the government measures taken to combat the COVID-19 virus being reduced gradually, the current health crisis seems to be getting under control for now (pending an anticipated second wave). However, the social and economic impact of the crisis will continue to exist for a long time, further affecting individuals and companies. The past three
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips