In our newsflash dated 6 May 2020, we informed you about the extended say on pay of shareholders introduced by the Revised Shareholders’ Rights Directive (SRD II) and implemented into Belgian law for Belgian quoted companies. Remuneration report: extended transparency on individual pay disclosure & pay ratio Shareholders have their word to say on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue