The Financial Services and Markets Authority has published a communication on the offer of certain financial institutions’ financing instruments and the provision of services related to such instruments to retail clients. On 29 July 2015, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) published a communication FSMA_2015_08 dated 27 July 2015 on the offer of certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September