The Financial Services and Markets Authority has published a communication on the offer of certain financial institutions’ financing instruments and the provision of services related to such instruments to retail clients. On 29 July 2015, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) published a communication FSMA_2015_08 dated 27 July 2015 on the offer of certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!