The Financial Services and Markets Authority has published a communication on the offer of certain financial institutions’ financing instruments and the provision of services related to such instruments to retail clients. On 29 July 2015, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) published a communication FSMA_2015_08 dated 27 July 2015 on the offer of certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs