The Financial Services and Markets Authority has published a communication on the offer of certain financial institutions’ financing instruments and the provision of services related to such instruments to retail clients. On 29 July 2015, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) published a communication FSMA_2015_08 dated 27 July 2015 on the offer of certain
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips