On 9th April, the EU Commission issued a Commission Delegated Regulation, amending Annex III to Regulation 978/2012, in order to include the Republic of Uzbekistan within the scope of beneficiary countries under the special incentive arrangement for sustainable development and good governance (‘GSP+’). What does this mean for your business? As of 10th April, companies importing products into
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!