As the spread of Covid-19 undoubtedly has a huge impact on the economy, a significant number of companies will very likely be confronted with losses, possibly putting the going-concern of their business into question. Besides the necessary disclosure in the annual management report so as to reflect and elaborate on such impact in the “post-closing”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council