After a long juridical battle, the Belgian Ministry of Finance will accept the ruling of the Belgian Supreme Court/Court of Cassation which allows private individuals investing in French stocks on the stock market, to subtract a part of the French withholding taxes from the Belgian withholding taxes which are due on dividends received from those
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!