The Constitutional Court quashed the tax provisions providing for a reduced withholding tax of 15 % on interest arising from Belgian regulated savings deposits exceeding the threshold of EUR 1,250 per annum (read: EUR 1,880 for tax year 2014). As a reminder, below this threshold, interest on Belgian savings deposits is tax exempt. With the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!