The Constitutional Court quashed the tax provisions providing for a reduced withholding tax of 15 % on interest arising from Belgian regulated savings deposits exceeding the threshold of EUR 1,250 per annum (read: EUR 1,880 for tax year 2014). As a reminder, below this threshold, interest on Belgian savings deposits is tax exempt. With the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!