The Constitutional Court quashed the tax provisions providing for a reduced withholding tax of 15 % on interest arising from Belgian regulated savings deposits exceeding the threshold of EUR 1,250 per annum (read: EUR 1,880 for tax year 2014). As a reminder, below this threshold, interest on Belgian savings deposits is tax exempt. With the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!