The Constitutional Court quashed the tax provisions providing for a reduced withholding tax of 15 % on interest arising from Belgian regulated savings deposits exceeding the threshold of EUR 1,250 per annum (read: EUR 1,880 for tax year 2014). As a reminder, below this threshold, interest on Belgian savings deposits is tax exempt. With the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019