Interest arising from a regulated savings deposit up to an amount of EUR 1.250 per annum (read: EUR 1.880 for tax year 2014) is not considered as movable income subject to Belgian taxation provided amongst other conditions, that the interest is the result of a savings deposit held with a financial institution established in Belgium (Art.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CJEU hands down important judgments in Danish cases on beneficial ownership
- Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive Webcast Series Episode Two: Netherlands and Italy Thursday, 28 February 2019, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Tax audits – Partial wage withholding tax exemption for R&D
- Advance tax payments – new procedure and new bank account number