Interest arising from a regulated savings deposit up to an amount of EUR 1.250 per annum (read: EUR 1.880 for tax year 2014) is not considered as movable income subject to Belgian taxation provided amongst other conditions, that the interest is the result of a savings deposit held with a financial institution established in Belgium (Art.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Constitutional Court Annuls the Tax on Securities Accounts
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Brexit Update – No Brexit deal Vote: MP’s force PM Johnson to seek further extension
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition