Interest arising from a regulated savings deposit up to an amount of EUR 1.250 per annum (read: EUR 1.880 for tax year 2014) is not considered as movable income subject to Belgian taxation provided amongst other conditions, that the interest is the result of a savings deposit held with a financial institution established in Belgium (Art.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- New EU Directive and Regulation facilitating cross-border distribution of investment funds
- Belgian implementation of the UBO register
- Extension for the first registration deadline for the Belgian UBO register
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register