Interest arising from a regulated savings deposit up to an amount of EUR 1.250 per annum (read: EUR 1.880 for tax year 2014) is not considered as movable income subject to Belgian taxation provided amongst other conditions, that the interest is the result of a savings deposit held with a financial institution established in Belgium (Art.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Optional deferral of the reporting obligation – Germany opts out
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies