Last week, the Belgian tax authorities published a practice note enlarging the scope of application of the Belgian Tax on Savings Income (or “Reynders Tax”) so as to include new categories of funds. Capital Gains Tax. As is already known, the Belgian Tax on Savings Income (“BTS”), also referred to as the Reynders Tax, (the main provision of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!