Last week, the Belgian tax authorities published a practice note enlarging the scope of application of the Belgian Tax on Savings Income (or “Reynders Tax”) so as to include new categories of funds. Capital Gains Tax. As is already known, the Belgian Tax on Savings Income (“BTS”), also referred to as the Reynders Tax, (the main provision of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field