On October 4th, the Chamber approved a draft Act introducing a schooling clause for bottleneck jobs whereby the minimum salary threshold of € 34.180/year that is applicable as a condition for regular schooling clauses will no longer apply if the education to which the schooling clause relates, is for a “bottleneck job” (knelpuntberoep/métier en pénurie).
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Optional deferral of the reporting obligation – Germany opts out
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies