On October 4th, the Chamber approved a draft Act introducing a schooling clause for bottleneck jobs whereby the minimum salary threshold of € 34.180/year that is applicable as a condition for regular schooling clauses will no longer apply if the education to which the schooling clause relates, is for a “bottleneck job” (knelpuntberoep/métier en pénurie).
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Constitutional Court Annuls the Tax on Securities Accounts
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Brexit Update – No Brexit deal Vote: MP’s force PM Johnson to seek further extension
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition