Services paid for assistance in the household via service vouchers give rise to a tax deduction of 30% of the amounts paid. However, the tax-deductible amount is limited to EUR 1,810 (amount to be indexed) per year and per taxpayer. For payments made as from 1 July 2013, the maximum tax-deductible amount has now been
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register