Services paid for assistance in the household via service vouchers give rise to a tax deduction of 30% of the amounts paid. However, the tax-deductible amount is limited to EUR 1,810 (amount to be indexed) per year and per taxpayer. For payments made as from 1 July 2013, the maximum tax-deductible amount has now been
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs