Services paid for assistance in the household via service vouchers give rise to a tax deduction of 30% of the amounts paid. However, the tax-deductible amount is limited to EUR 1,810 (amount to be indexed) per year and per taxpayer. For payments made as from 1 July 2013, the maximum tax-deductible amount has now been
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?