In the past, the Tax Ruling Service has taken several decisions whereby it was not excluded that the grant of warrants/options on Beveks/Sicavs or the grant of quoted options could be considered as an improper use if such grant would be considered ‘disproportionate’ in comparison with the conventional attributed remuneration. The Tax Ruling Service never
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!