As part of the Belgian government agreement, it was decided that banks and insurance companies should pay an additional tribute to the State revenue, thanks to an amendment to the notional interest deduction regime (NID), taking into account Basel III and Solvency II agreements. Following a proposal by the Finance Minister Johan van Overtveldt, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!