As part of the Belgian government agreement, it was decided that banks and insurance companies should pay an additional tribute to the State revenue, thanks to an amendment to the notional interest deduction regime (NID), taking into account Basel III and Solvency II agreements. Following a proposal by the Finance Minister Johan van Overtveldt, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September