In the Newsflashes of 26 October 2017, 13 November 2017 and 22 December 2017, we already made reference to the new rules regarding the lump-sum valuation for the benefits in kind (in relation to the private use) of a PC, laptop, GSM, smartphone, tablet and internet put at the disposal via the employer. As from 1
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September