On January 25, 2018 the Belgian Supreme Court rendered a decision with respect to the application of the Belgian-Dutch double tax treaty. In doing so, the Supreme Court has taken a rather uncommon approach as to the interpretation of the subject to tax clause. Based on article 17.1. of the Belgian-Dutch double tax treaty, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September