On 21 October 2015, the European Commission decided that Luxembourg and the Netherlands have granted selective tax advantages to Fiat Finance and Trade and Starbucks, respectively. These are illegal under EU state aid rules. For more information on the key aspects of the investigation and its impact, please have a look at our news alert.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular letter – Temporary exemption for transferring Belgian wage taxes due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Brexit update: BE VAT registration with the appointment of a fiscal representative for UK companies