On 15 July 2020, the General Court of the European Union (‘GC’), annulled the final State aid decision of the European Commission (‘EC’), based on the argument that the EC did not demonstrate the existence of a selective economic advantage within the meaning of the State aid rules. It remains to be seen whether the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!