On 15 July 2020, the General Court of the European Union (‘GC’), annulled the final State aid decision of the European Commission (‘EC’), based on the argument that the EC did not demonstrate the existence of a selective economic advantage within the meaning of the State aid rules. It remains to be seen whether the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts