On 15 July 2020, the General Court of the European Union (‘GC’), annulled the final State aid decision of the European Commission (‘EC’), based on the argument that the EC did not demonstrate the existence of a selective economic advantage within the meaning of the State aid rules. It remains to be seen whether the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips