On 28 May 2014 the law of 8 May 2014, modifying the Belgian income tax code of 1992 following the 6th State Reform (Act of 6 January 2014) was published in the Official Gazette. Rules applicable until tax year 2014 (income year 2013 included) Foreign executives temporarily working in Belgium for whom the special tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!