On 28 May 2014 the law of 8 May 2014, modifying the Belgian income tax code of 1992 following the 6th State Reform (Act of 6 January 2014) was published in the Official Gazette. Rules applicable until tax year 2014 (income year 2013 included) Foreign executives temporarily working in Belgium for whom the special tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register