On 28 May 2014 the law of 8 May 2014, modifying the Belgian income tax code of 1992 following the 6th State Reform (Act of 6 January 2014) was published in the Official Gazette. Rules applicable until tax year 2014 (income year 2013 included) Foreign executives temporarily working in Belgium for whom the special tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field