On 28 May 2014 the law of 8 May 2014, modifying the Belgian income tax code of 1992 following the 6th State Reform (Act of 6 January 2014) was published in the Official Gazette. Rules applicable until tax year 2014 (income year 2013 included) Foreign executives temporarily working in Belgium for whom the special tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts