As part of the Belgian government agreement, it was decided that banks and insurance companies should pay an additional tribute to the State revenue, thanks to an amendment to the notional interest deduction regime (NID), taking into account Basel III and Solvency II agreements. Following a proposal by the Finance Minister Johan van Overtveldt, the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives